Being a business person, it may be your wish to have a product or design that caters to the personal liking of all your customers. But not all our wishes come true. Product customization is an effort to fulfill your customers’ personal needs and enable them to express themselves. 80% of customers have grown to expect and desire personalized experiences.
The eCommerce industry is growing at a rapid pace, especially after COVID-19. It has grown from 9.7 million to 26 million in almost three years, increasing daily.
This unbelievable growth demands innovative strategies to engage customers by pleasing them with your products and novelty. One novel strategy is engaging customers by enabling them to design their products on your WooCommerce platform. There are multiple WooCommerce product designer plugins available.
But before offering this additional feature to your WooCommerce store, ask yourself. Do you have physical products which your customers can customize? Following are the products and services you need before adding the product designer feature.
Customizable Physical Products
You must have physical products that can be customized, like t-shirts, caps, headbands, hand grips, etc. The product designer plugins work great for your customers if you have these products to sell.
You can also take advantage of this feature to give your customers the option of multiple customizations of a product. For example, if you have a handbag to sell, you render your customer to select materials and different colors for that bag.
If you are in a service business, your business can go to great lengths with WooCommerce product designer plugins. You can offer your customers to design their websites how they want, or if you are in the printing business, you can facilitate your customers to design the whole stationery for themselves. You can offer your customers many other things to design and customize.
If you feel tempted, WooCommerce has the potential to enable your customers to design their products to satisfy their personalized experience and build more conversions. This can be achieved by integrating the best WooCommerce product designer plugin into your WooCommerce store.
Now we take a detailed look into some of the top-of-the-line product designer plugins and help you to choose the best. Let’s get started!
1. Fancy Product Designer
Fancy Product Designer is one of the feature-studded designer plugins. This plugin integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce and gives your store unlimited customization flexibility. It allows you to pick products you want to offer for customization. You can also select different parts of the products to be customized.
The layered design system helps your customers keep up with applied changes. Support multiple file systems, including PNG, SVG, JPEG, etc. Your customers can apply any color scheme with its state-of-the-art color suits. You can get text and image transformation with a few clicks.
- Your customer can upload any image or design from any device, whether their social media accounts or any design your customer chooses from product design categories.
- A color picker tool allows your customer to transform the colors of the products.
- The color scheme can be linked and can be used for other products.
- It allows you to customize the font library for your customers
- It gives your customers the ability to transform images and designs with powerful options; they can change position, size, and opacity.
- Allows applying all text transformations, be that curved or outlined text, etc.
- You can apply different filters to images and designs.
- You can create a custom interface for editing.
- The regular license costs you $69
2. KILB Product Designer
KILB Product Designer can be your best WooCommerce product designer plugin if you want to optimize super-fast performance. It is light on your system but efficient in performance. The architecture of this plugin is built on advanced CSS. This gives agility to KILB.
This plugin offers a huge range of product customization like caps, cups, t-shirts, cards, posters, banners, and gift boxes. You can pick different areas of the same product, be it the front or back side of the T-shirt; like this, you can integrate any product.
- It offers a transformation in the size of the image and design
- Editable text with color option.
- Offers a library of clipart for your customers
- Offers captivating background images.
- Enable customers to upload their designs and images or use the library.
- It costs $299/per year
3. WooCommerce Custom Product Designer
If you are looking for a comprehensive package solution to sell your custom printing products, WooCommerce Custom Product Designer is your answer. WCPD gives complete flexibility to change your interface, size, color, and surface position. This product provides all the robust features you wish for. You don’t need to be a tech wiz to run this or need to know any coding; install the plugin, and it is set to go.
Its drag-and-drop interface facilitates your customers to do the customization in no time. They can import an image from any source, resize it, recolor it with the help of short layers, and alter the design area to their liking.
It has a configuration panel that enables configuring price/print/language/ and output file options. You can reuse your design and can share it anywhere on social media.
- There is no limit to the type of product you want to design or customize.
- Provide excellent responsiveness. Works on all devices.
- Offers editability of SVG and vector design files
- It offers ample designs to choose from in the design library.
- Provides multiple configuration options.
- Facilitates designers to design products and sell them.
- No coding knowledge is required to run and manage the plugin.
- Supports multiple printing methods.
4. Ouidah Product Designer
Ouidah provides features and flexibility to customize a wide range of products with ease of customizing products from scratch. You can integrate clipart, images, and shapes with multiple side views. You can control the design area with the bounding box feature. With Ouidah, you can set different prices for different designs.
Ouidah offers a complete range of Google web fonts. Furthermore, you can create your custom-type designs.
- Offers pre-designed templates.
- Output files include SVG, PNG, and JPEG.
- Vectors recolor function.
- Allows customers to upload files from any source.
- You can integrate social media.
- You can set sizes for a file to upload.
- Charge different prices for different designs.
- Your customer can export files sizes up to 48” with 300dpi
- Allows print-ready PDF file export.
- Offers 2D design and 3D modeling.
- Starting price $45/one time/per user
5. PH WooCommerce Product Addons
This is one of the best WooCommerce product designer plugins. With PH WooCommerce, you can extend the limit of products your customers can customize. It offers multiple features with easy to use interface. It allows you to integrate price and conditional logic. Your customers can customize products with a real-time transformation view, which helps in conversion and adds to your revenue generation.
It provides easy customization with checkboxes, a multi-select option, drop-down menus, radio buttons, color options, a date and time picker, and input fields like text, text area, numbers, telephone number, email, and more.
- Conditional pricing with design reference.
- You can integrate product add-on summary with design price.
- Supports English and French language.
- Offers extra options with ease of display.
- Offers comprehensive customer support via chat, phone call, and zoom call.
- Both free and premium packages are available.
- The plugin costs $49 for a single site and $149 for 25 sites.
6. Lumise Product Designer
Lumise Product Designer offers top-of-the-line features to your customers to customize products without any limits of imagination. It is such a powerful tool that works beyond your customers’ expectations and can increase your store’s conversion rate.
With this plugin, you can design, sell, and print customized products efficiently. It is user-friendly, and your customers can customize products on the fly. This package is stuffed with Openclipart and Pix by stock clipart so your customers can design their products with more options.
- Offers easy-to-use drag and drop interface.
- Your customers can export print-ready files.
- You can create customized layouts.
- Offers templates with editable options.
- You can use commonly used keyboard shortcuts.
- Offers high-resolution files for printing.
- Offers additional add-on integration.
- Offers rich template collection.
- Prices charge concerning design type.
- Can add QR codes and watermarks on designs.
- The regular license costs you $69.
Choosing a WooCommerce product designer plugin for your eCommerce store is daunting. Since most e-store owners are novices in coding technology, it is best to leave the job to the plugins.
Before choosing a plugin, you need to assess the features and their compatibility with WooCommerce. We have introduced you to the top 6 WooCommerce product designer plugins and hope you choose one that meets your needs and requirements. GOOD LUCK