Most of us know that WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce plugin that powers 40.6% of stores worldwide, enabling you to turn your WordPress website into an eCommerce store. But is that enough? I guess not.
Ecommerce is a very competitive space; just being there will not help. Thus, if you want to grow your business and avoid any hassles, you need an optimized store; where every step is clear for your customers from entry to exit.
You can achieve this by choosing a suitable WooCommerce theme for your business. In this article, we try to establish criteria for the best WooCommerce theme and analyze the top WooCommerce themes in the market.
There are thousands of WooCommerce themes available, and finding the best among them can be challenging. Let’s take a look at the must-have features of a WooCommerce theme.
Though it seems obvious, make sure you do not overlook this feature. Seamless theme integration with WooCommerce can save you from future hassles with add-ons and extensions.
Customizability and Flexibility
The ideal theme gives you control and flexibility in customization. You want to set up your store to engage customers to purchase your products. This can be achieved only if the theme is flexible for customization and enables you to add your unique touch.
WooCommerce lets you set up your eCommerce store by adding products, shopping carts, etc., to your store pages. But these pages need to be customizable the way you want. You should be able to display your products as you think is best. It can be a single column, two, or three; you want your pages to look appealing with all the features that help conversion.
This is an essential feature that cannot be overlooked; with over 5 billion mobile users contributing 35% of online sales, you need a responsive WooCommerce theme that is mobile responsive and adaptable to different screens, such as mobile, tablet, and laptop.
WooCommerce offers many add-ons and plugins. But integrating too many of them can slow down your site. To avoid this, you need to choose a theme that reduces the use of these extra add-ons and extensions. The theme should be light and can optimize for quick loading, eliminating any delay that can alienate your customers.
Your eCommerce store cannot run without this feature. You should choose a theme that helps you to set up live sale notifications for WooCommerce.
Integration With Other Plugins
You need to integrate plugins to increase functionality and features as your business grows. You should see that there is no limitation in your chosen theme, and it is adaptable to third-party plugins.
Compatibility With Browsers
Your eCommerce store runs on a browser. Your customers use all kinds of browsers. You should test the theme on all browsers like Firefox, Safari, and Google and see if it works properly.
It can be possible the theme looks captivating to you but has poor SEO, so it serves you better to have a developer look into the documentation and help you decide.
Who doesn’t need support? So ensure you have 24/7 support with the theme you are looking for. Most top-of-the-line themes offer 12-month email support, so you can save funds by not having a developer.
Now that we have covered the criteria for the best WooCommerce themes. It’s time to take a look at a few top-of-the-line themes.
8 Best WooCommerce Themes
Astra is one of the best WooCommerce themes. It has a pleasing outlook with a minimalist design that assures optimum performance. It also flawlessly integrates with WooCommerce with all the flexibility for customization.
- Contemporary homepage design
- Being Lightweight assures optimum performance
- Support drag and drop page builder helps you easily set up your store.
- You don’t need to be a tech wiz; it is beginner-friendly.
- SEO-friendly design enables you to achieve a good ranking.
- Offers swift product view.
- You can create galleries.
- Provides easy checkout options.
- Provides flexibility in the Grid setting.
- It supports all plugins you ever need.
- You can easily integrate page builders like Elementor
Astra is packed with all features that can optimize your store and be the best theme for WooCommerce.
If you want a theme that provides multifunctional features, Neve can be your best WooCommerce theme. This theme is embedded with tons of features like:
- Offers multiple layout options.
- Easy integration with most of the page builder plugins.
- It is light, assuring optimum performance.
- Highly customizable and flexible in meeting your requirement.
- Offer dozens of templates.
- Assures excellent responsiveness. Produces engaging previews on all media devices.
- Offers integration with the WPML plugin to give multilingual support to your store.
- Supports easy integration with all essential plugins.
Neve has all the features you need to optimize your eCommerce store.
Shoppe is yet another multifunctional WooCommerce theme that supports a variety of businesses across the eCommerce world. It can be a choice for lifestyle and fashion businesses.
- Enable quick product search with product image zoom.
- Offer easy and quick layout styling with Themify Builder
- Offers product share preference.
- The gallery comes with a slider option.
- It also offers a shopping cart and Wishlist.
- Offers integration with a large number of plugins.
It’s up to you to decide whether Shoppe suits your business, but it has some distinctive features that make it stand out and can benefit your apparel business.
OceanWP is a free yet powerful WooCommerce theme. It offers features that can be compared with any premium theme.
- It has a live customizer enables you to customize headers, background colors, and outlook.
- It gives you the ability to customize menus.
- Offers templates to build a landing page
- It can integrate with Elementor to create pages with ease.
- Offers multilingual features to your WooCommerce store.
- Lightweight and enables fast page loading.
- Offers integration with the premium version.
Since it comes with a free version, it can be ideal for startups and new businesses that don’t have a huge budget.
The Storefront is also free but not short of any required features. Storefront can go a long way in performance if you can code. You can customize this theme to optimize your WooCommerce store.
- Works seamlessly with WooCommerce.
- Integrate easily with extensions and plugins.
- Supports coding for excellent SEO.
- Offers demo data importer
- Supports live theme customization
- Offers many layouts and moods to customize
- Responsiveness is tested and proven
6. Nozama Lite
Nozama Lite is an elegant, clean, and modern WooCommerce theme. This theme caters to various businesses, including furniture, houseware, technology, home décor, etc.
- Easy to use and manage
- Customizable storefront
- Allows flexibility with layout preferences.
- More than 100 customizable options.
- Control over the appearance of the theme.
- Responsive and gives your customers a pleasing mobile experience.
- Lightweight and fast.
- It is effectively coded to offer the best SEO practices.
- Offers multilingual features with RTL.
- Enables custom slide show.
- Can integrate with Elementor for building product pages
Nozama Lite is light in weight but heavy in function. It provides optimum performance and all the features to optimize your store for your customers. Nozama deserves the best WooCommerce theme, but the choice is yours.
Divi provides a combination of beauty and multiple functions at one stop. It gives an easy-to-build page builder and a box solution for your WooCommerce store.
- It enables you to create a design without coding.
- The multipurpose theme suits any business.
- Provides powerful documentation and support.
- Beautiful text and styling.
- Allows advanced code editing.
- Lots of premade design selections.
- SEO optimized
- Quick loading and performance
You can choose Divi without fearing losing any function, option, or feature.
Ultra is rich in features with reliable support. You can set it up easily and quickly. Ultra is built on modern and solid architecture, making it one of the best WooCommerce themes.
- Offers multiple rich features
- Reliable support
- Quick setup
- Completely responsive and provides an engaging experience for mobile users.
- Can integrate with SiteOrigin’s page-building plugin for building pages without a single code
- Integrates with meta slider to give you a full-width slider on any page.
- Offers support for plugins like Contact Form 7 and JetPack
- Offers free and premium packages
- SEO optimized
- Allow quick loading and performance
Ultra provides a complete package to make your store engaging for your customers and help you with conversions.
There are thousands of WooCommerce themes available, and now that you know the judging criteria, you can explore more options. Take your time because choosing a suitable theme goes a long way. An attractive storefront is essential in enticing your customers to enter your site and explore, don’t let this opportunity go by.
We hope this article helped!